candidate

Digital Marketing Manager

Candidate ID: 302501

Salary: $85,000

Availability: 4 Weeks

As New Zealand’s specialist recruitment agency for digital marketing, e-commerce, and digital media jobs, we represent a wealth of permanent, contract and temporary talent across all digital disciplines. Here is the profile of one of our current Digital Marketing Manager candidates. We are really excited about this individual and would love to discuss them in more detail with you, so please call us on 09 320 5752. Alternatively, you can fill in the form below and one of our friendly consultants will call you back.

candidate overview

This experienced candidate has a strong background in digital marketing and e-commerce. They bring a valuable set of technical skills to the table and are very well-rounded with the ability to drive qualified traffic to a site and manage all aspects of optimising the onsite customer journey, including e-commerce platforms. They currently work as a Digital Marketing Manager for a children’s clothing brand. Reporting to the MD, 80% of his role focuses on digital growth marketing via PPC/SEM, paid social and email via MailChimp. They target both the NZ and Australian audiences. The other 20% of their role consists of onsite conversion rate optimisation (using tools such as Hotjar), drilling into the data to analyse user behaviour and plug any holes in the funnel. They also fix technical SEO due to issue with the website which has significantly improved SERP rankings. Before this, this candidate worked as an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing manager for a clothing brand. They exceeded their sales revenue goals by 40% using different tools through SEM management and optimisation which meant managing Google Ads including, display, video, dynamic remarketing, and Bing Ads. They have a notice period of 4 weeks so get in touch ASAP to discuss this candidate further or to arrange an interview.

for more

details

on this particular candidate, or for information about candidates with a similar skill-set, please contact us:

    share this candidate