candidate

Digital Media Executive

Candidate ID: 3522

Salary: $60,000

Availability: 1 Month

As New Zealand’s specialist recruitment agency for digital marketing, e-commerce, and digital media jobs, we represent a wealth of permanent, contract and temporary talent across all digital disciplines. Here is the profile of one of our current Digital Media Executive candidates. We are really excited about this individual and would love to discuss them in more detail with you, so please call us on 09 320 5752. Alternatively, you can fill in the form below and one of our friendly consultants will call you back.

candidate overview

This candidate has just over two years’ experience in digital performance marketing and is currently a Digital Media Executive at an Auckland media agency. Here, they spend 70% of their time setting up and optimizing SEM and programmatic campaigns. The other 30% is split over social and native. They speak and present to clients and currently manage about 20 accounts overall. They hold a master’s degree from a NZ university and are now focused on the next step forwards in their career, which they hope will be at a larger agency in a role which utilizes their strongly performance-focused background. Please contact us ASAP for further details on this candidate, or to arrange a meeting.

for more

details

on this particular candidate, or for information about candidates with a similar skill-set, please contact us:

    share this candidate