This is your chance to join one of New Zealand’s most successful media agencies and lead a team across two key accounts.
My client is one of New Zealand’s most awarded media agencies, managing some of the country’s largest-budget advertisers. They are part of a global network of agencies - so this is your chance to join a stable and well-established business that has international standing. With stunning offices in central Wellington and a warm, positive work culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- One of New Zealand’s most medaled media agencies
- Outstanding roster of clients, including NZ’s highest budget advertisers
- Inclusive, friendly company culture
- Stunning offices in central Wellington
This is your chance to join a fantastic team with a great culture and lots of support around you. You’ll run your own team of planner/buyers and take the lead on two key accounts. One of these clients has just made significant new investment and is looking to take a truly integrated approach, so you’ll collaborate very closely with the creative agency. The other is a long-standing client with a strongly digital focus.
- Work closely with clients to build exceptional senior relationships
- Lead and mentor a team – run the teams’ workflows to ensure quality outcomes
- Deliver pioneering solutions to your clients, mainly across digital but also some offline channels as well
We are looking for a strong communicator with a performance/digital background. You’ll be awesome in front of clients and will have the ability to explain digital advertising in a clear and meaningful way.
- Sound experience in media planning/buying experience across multiple channels, with a focus on digital
- Proven skills in managing large clients, across a broad range of categories
- A passion for leading and mentoring your own team
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 3036C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.