Start now in this contract role. One of Auckland’s largest media agencies is on the hunt for two Digital Media Planners to cover off some planning work on a contract-basis. Central Auckland location.
This is one of New Zealand’s most respected media agencies. It's going from strength to strength and has attracted some of the country's top digital talent, so you'll be surrounded by a great team and an organised work-flow.
- One of New Zealand’s top media agencies
- Stunning office in central Auckland
- Smart, organised and client-focused approach
- All the latest digital tools and technologies
Working closely with your Digital Account Director, your job is to understand digital media strategy and turn it around into a digital media plan. You’ll work across multiple high-spending brands, creating clear and coherent plans across mainly digital display and VOD, and will also have the chance to plan social, SEM and programmatic campaigns.
- Develop and implement digital media plans, schedules and reports
- Buy digital display and VOD inventory
- Carry out post-campaign reports
Agency media planning experience is a must for this role as you need to hit the ground running.
- Digital media planning experience
- Proven understanding of digital media terminology
- Skilled in using analytical tools to assess campaign effectiveness
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB (button at top of page) or contact Amelia on +64 (0) 9 320 5752 for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3047CS1
Job’s not quite the right fit? Send us your CV and we’ll keep you updated with the freshest jobs in digital media, digital marketing and ad tech.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.