Your chance to join one of NZ’s most prestigious media agencies and plan digital media campaigns for large-budget advertisers.
This is one of New Zealand’s most respected media agencies and working here will be a game-changer for your career. It's going from strength to strength and has attracted some of the country's top digital talent, so you'll be surrounded by people to challenge, motivate and inspire you to achieve your best work.
The awesome team culture and great career progression opportunities are some of the reasons that our candidates always ask about jobs at this agency, so get in touch to hear more!
- One of New Zealand’s top media agencies
- Stunning office in central Auckland
- Smart, organised and client-focused approach
- Well-established client relationships with large-scale advertisers
- Use all the latest digital tools and technologies
Working closely with your Digital Account Director, your job is to understand digital media strategy and turn it around into a digital media plan. You’ll work across multiple high-spending brands, creating clear and coherent plans across mainly digital display and VOD, and will also have the chance to plan social, SEM and programmatic campaigns.
You’ll present proposals, including cost schedules, to clients and liaise with them as a trusted partner to build respect and gain their trust. You’ll also make and maintain good contacts with digital media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites. Together with the ad operations team, you’ll manage the implementation process from inception to completion stage including post campaign reporting.
- Develop and implement digital media plans that meet the client brief and their advertising and marketing objectives
- Buy digital inventory at a competitive rate
- Carry out post-campaign analysis to assess campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with the wider agency to ensure that your digital plans dovetail seamlessly into the wider, multi-channel marketing strategy
We’re looking for a bright, curious individual with a solid understanding of digital media terminology and ideally experience in digital planning and buying. You might be from an agency background, a publisher or perhaps a brand – in any case, you’ll have a good understanding of media planning and trading processes, and experience using using analytical tools.
- Team player with ambitions to grow your career internally
- Digital media planning and/or buying experience
- Proven understanding of digital media terminology
- Skilled in using analytical tools to assess campaign effectiveness
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3047
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.