An exciting opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s top media agencies in a role that gives you full control of the digital strategy for two iconic brands. You’ll join a supportive, award-winning digital media team with excellent career progression opportunities available. You’ll also take a step towards line management by overseeing the work of a junior, so it’s a great chance to focus on digital strategy while sharing your knowledge on campaign reporting and optimisation.
This agency is one of the most reputable in the industry. With a stable of high-spending clients, they can offer you the opportunity to work with NZ's biggest media budgets. They can also give you the chance to work with - and learn from – a large team of award-winning digital media specialists. This means that you’ll be challenged to produce your best work in a supportive environment where you’ll get significant training.
- A large, multiple award-winning media agency
- Work with high-budget clients; these brands are household names
- Exceptional calibre of talent in their digital team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
As a Digital Media Planning Strategist, you’ll craft innovative digital strategies and lead the client relationship on two key accounts. These are well-known, high-spending brands who run brand-led and Direct Response campaigns across display, mobile, social and video. Your role is to create inventive, audience-centric digital strategy and media plans that meet the business objectives of your client, and to oversee the work of a junior who does a lot of the buying.
- Own the relationship with two key accounts, developing a deep knowledge of their brands and business goals
- Create innovate digital strategy and media plans across display, mobile, social and video
- Mentor and oversee the work of a junior - a great step towards line management
We're looking for a motivated individual with great communication skills, who has proven experience in digital planning and buying. As you'll lead your own accounts in this role, you must be able to liaise with clients in a professional, inspiring and persuasive manner. The focus of this role is digital media strategy and planning, so you'll bring sound digital experience from another agency, a brand or perhaps even a publisher.
- Sound experience in digital planning and buying across display, mobile, social and/or video
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Organised approach with the ability to oversee and direct the work of a junior
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 3040C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.