Develop and implement a solid eCommerce strategy to drive this online retailer’s continued business growth.
Well known on both sides of the Tasman, this retail brand has a passionate customer base and is led by a team who truly love their products. Known for their entrepreneurial approach, they are always looking for fresh ideas in all aspects of their business - be it marketing, advertising, product or distribution. They have a huge pipeline of new products in the making, designed to take the market by storm.
They value and reward their staff across all business functions and have internal career development as a core promise to employees. Located in sunny offices in Auckland, close to plenty of transport and entertainment, you’ll enjoy working with a team who are friendly and focused.
This is a key role for the business as they look to drive digital sales across multiple product categories. Utilising your in-depth, hands-on experience in paid social media (Facebook/Insta) and email marketing, you will look to increase this brand’s digital revenue from its strong multi-million-dollar revenue base.
- Manage EDM projects including segmentation, remarketing, A/B testing, customer lifecycle, tracking, reporting and database management/growth.
- Run paid social media (Facebook) and SEM campaigns (Google Search and Shopping) including bid optimisation, performance analysis, and reporting.
- Coordinate between the wider marketing team and sales team to market, develop, proof and deploy daily sales promotions.
- Collaborate with and brief the internal web development team to ensure all major UX developments are optimised for conversion.
With a passion for retail eCommerce and digital marketing, you’ll have the proven ability to develop and implement a solid eCommerce strategy to drive online sales. Savvy in content creation, EDM, paid search and social media, you’ll have hands-on skills in the multiple techniques required for driving traffic to a website.
This role is focused on testing fresh ideas and growing digital revenue to new heights, so you’ll be confident in creating campaigns that ensure great returns. This position will also require you to review and implement marketing copy across various channels, so a strong copywriting ability and an understanding of how to convince customers is key.
- Proven retail eCommerce experience.
- Hands-on skills in content creation, EDM, paid search and social media.
- Commercial mindset that is keen to drive eCommerce revenue.
- A proactive approach to sales strategy and promotions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, “can-do”, flexible attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Amelia for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3086
Job’s not quite the right fit? Send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll keep you updated with the freshest jobs in digital media, digital marketing and ad tech.
You can also follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn to see our latest jobs.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Digital marketing, ecommerce, shopify, email, social media, UI, UX, online shopping, digital sales, user journeys
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 464 1726