Join a well-resourced and talented marketing team who are committed to a test and learn approach in their e-commerce strategy.

Company

This direct-to-consumer business is growing at lightning-speed, and has a portfolio of high-performance e-commerce platforms. The company has an exciting vision for its future, and clearly understands that digital is its growth engine. To this end, they’ve built a hugely impressive marketing/e-commerce team, and as part of this team you’ll spend all day learning from your colleagues, absorbing their knowledge, and testing and learning.

  • 400+ employees.
  • Fast-growing business with digital at its centre.
  • An entrepreneurial environment, where ambitious people will naturally thrive.
  • Exceptional learning, training and career development on offer.

role

As an E-Commerce Specialist, you’ll report to the Head of Digital and will sit in a team of other E-commerce Specialists, as well as Performance Marketers.

70% of your job is to optimise and merchandise the Shopify site, drilling deep into the data to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and ultimately, grow sales. The other 30% of your role will be to help set up and run paid search and paid social campaigns. This is to support the performance team as and when needed, so you won’t be expected to heavily optimise the campaigns, rather to help set up promotional offers and that sort of thing.

  • Maximise e-commerce sales through the Shopify websites.
  • Proactively plan, coordinate, and optimise digital campaigns to drive sales & build life-time customer value.
  • Proactively coordinate projects to optimise performance & productivity.
  • Set up and run paid search and paid social campaigns.

about you

We are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual with proven experience in e-commerce optimisation and performance marketing. You might be a mid-weight candidate with 3 - 5 years’ of experience, or you could be a real go-getter who has less experience but plenty of drive.

You will live and breathe data, and will love to test and learn, both onsite and in performance campaigns.

You will have solid knowledge in executing digital sales campaigns and analysing site metrics. Strong project management and analytical skills will be a real plus, as well.

  • Proven work experience in e-commerce.
  • Solid knowledge of executing digital sales campaigns and analysing site metrics.
  • Skilled in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
  • The desire to use data to test and learn, and to drive sales in scientific way.
  • An ambitious, entrepreneurial and driven approach.

Apply now

Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB or contact the friendly team at Campfire for a confidential chat about the job.

 

Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752

Website: www.campfirerecruitment.co.nz

Job ID: 30157CF

 

Job’s not quite the right fit? Send us your CV (team@campfirerecruitment.co.nz) and we’ll keep you updated with the freshest jobs in digital marketing, e-commerce and digital media.

 

You can also follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn to see our latest jobs.

 

KEYWORDS

E-Commerce, Ecommerce, E Commerce, Digital Sales, PPC, Paid Search, SEM, Google, Paid Social, Facebook, Instagram, AB Testing, A/B testing, Hotjar, Optimizely, Crazy Egg, KissMetrics.

share this job

speak to us

The Campfire Team
The Campfire Team
Contact Details:

Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752

Amelia

Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432

Janelle

Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 419 6873

Coco-Chanel

Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3360

Philippa

Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 464 1726

hello@campfirerecruitment.co.nz