A fantastic opportunity to work on a portfolio of interesting, fast-paced accounts at one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful media agencies.
My client is one of New Zealand’s most awarded media agencies, managing some of the country’s largest-budget advertisers. They are part of a global network of agencies - so this is your chance to join a stable and well-established business that has international standing. With stunning offices in central Auckland and a warm, positive work culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- One of New Zealand’s most medaled media agencies
- Outstanding roster of clients, including NZ’s highest budget advertisers
- Inclusive, friendly company culture
- Stunning offices in central Auckland
This is a fast-paced role working on a portfolio of iconic, international brands across retail and restaurants. These are long-standing clients with fantastic relationships and processes already in place. You'll report to an outstanding Account Director who can teach you a lot, and you'll also work with other senior team members on the accounts.
- Carry out media planning, implementation and buying across all channels
- Meet with clients, ensure an excellent client relationship is maintained
- Carry out administrative duties, including media schedule management, financial entry and reporting
- Strive to deliver pioneering work
We're looking for a real go-getter for this role who has proven skills in media planning and buying. You'll enjoy client-facing and will have a strong eye for detail.
- Proven experience in media planning and buying across multiple channels
- Strong ability to interact with clients
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation
- Excellent eye for detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 3034C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.