Join an award-winning, tight-knit team where free breakfast is provided every day.
With a robust training programme including mentoring and internal / external training, this agency takes your career development seriously. They offer a great package including a good basic salary that’s reviewed regularly, life and income protection insurance, an annual allowance to assist in healthy living (gym etc), additional annual leave, a laptop and free breakfast. They have a modern, buzzing office in central Auckland with shops and a large, beautiful park nearby. Excellent public transport links (bus, train) are also close to the office.
Working within the agency’s programmatic department, you’ll manage and oversee all aspects of programmatic, paid social and performance display media delivery. You’ll also line-manage a junior team member.
- Develop, implement, manage, analyse and report on performance display & social campaigns
- Create programmatic strategy & recommendations
- Upskill team members and clients on the programmatic ecosystem
- Conduct high-level technical troubleshooting
With a strong knowledge of the programmatic media eco-system, you’ll have experience using Facebook and at least one DSP.
- Proven background in programmatic campaign set up, execution and optimisation
- Ideally, experience with Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube and related platforms
- Business acumen with a commitment to ensuring client growth
- Ability to train team members and brands on programmatic buying best-practice
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3048C3
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.