Join one of New Zealand’s most awarded digital agencies in a role that provides excellent training from the outset, and superb opportunities to develop your career internally.
My client is one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing digital media agencies. As a pure-play online business, they run data-driven advertising campaigns across programmatic, display, video, social, mobile, audio and native. They partner with some of the country’s most innovative advertisers and have an in-house digital team that is the envy of the industry. With a multitude of prestigious awards to their name, this company is going from strength to strength and can offer fantastic career progression.
- One of New Zealand’s fastest-growing digital media agencies
- Run campaigns across programmatic, display, video, social, mobile, audio and native
- Exceptional caliber of in-house digital talent
- Fast-growing with strong emphasis on staff training and career development
As a Programmatic Manager your role is to set up, manage, optimise and report back on programmatic advertising campaigns. This is an amazing chance to learn as you'll get exposure to a variety of digital performance channels such as display, video, social and even audio (Spotify + Podcast ads) - so it really is an great opportunity to widen your digital knowledge. Even better is that, if needed, they’ll give you full training on how to use different programmatic technology platforms (DSPs) and everything else you need to know about programmatic advertising.
- Set up, manage, optimise and report back on programmatic advertising campaigns
- Analyse & report on campaign data
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Report on project status, workloads and accounts
We’re looking for an analytical individual with a passion for digital advertising. You’ll have experience running digital campaigns across any channel e.g. programmatic, SEM / Google AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, Google display network, video, etc.
- Proven experience in setting up and running campaigns across channels such as programmatic, SEM, paid social, display or video
- Ideally an understanding of DSPs, ad servers, ad networks or DMPs
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and quoting Job ID: 3023AW or by calling us for a confidential chat.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.