We are a fast-growing recruitment agency with a friendly and supportive culture, and an in-depth training programme. With lovely offices in Ponsonby, we specialise in recruiting for the hugely exciting and lucrative world of digital marketing and media.
Campfire is an ambitious recruitment company that specialises in the exciting and fast-paced world of digital media and marketing. We find the very best digital talent for our clients and hold integrity as one of our most important values. We have a hard-working but supportive culture and offer comprehensive training to enable our consultants to grow and develop within their roles. We offer excellent opportunities for career progression and generous salary packages, where you are rewarded for hard work with a variety of monthly, bi-annual and annual incentives and benefits.
- Specialise in recruiting for digital media and marketing roles
- Friendly, supportive and inclusive culture
- Ambitious and fast-growing
Your role will begin with an in-depth training period where you’ll learn all about New Zealand’s digital media and marketing industry, along with the fundamentals of recruitment. You’ll work on real vacancies from day one, and will learn how to headhunt, interview candidates and manage the recruitment process. Once your training period is over, you’ll be recruiting for New Zealand’s top brands and agencies, forming exceptional professional relationships and helping them to fill vacancies at all levels.
- Learn all about recruitment with our in-depth training programme
- Recruit for New Zealand’s top brands and agencies
- Form excellent relationships with candidates and clients
- Headhunt, write and place job advertisements, Interview and assess candidates
We look for people who are self-motivated & driven, able to communicate well and push themselves beyond their comfort zone to achieve success. You also need to have high levels of tenacity and resilience. You’ll have sales or customer services experience and will be looking for a long-term opportunity where you can make a great name for yourself and become known as an expert.
- Proven sales or customer services experience
- Superb communication skills
- Strong organisational abilities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Sound judgement and high level of integrity
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield, Director
+64 (0) 9 320 5752
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432