A fabulous opportunity to join one of NZ’s top media agencies in a senior leadership role. Reporting to the Managing Partner, you’ll own the relationship and digital strategy for an iconic New Zealand financial brand.
This award-winning media agency manages some of the country’s largest-budget advertisers. They are part of a global network of agencies - so this is your chance to join a stable and well-established business that has international standing. With stunning offices in central Wellington and a warm, positive work culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Award-winning media agency in central Wellington
- Outstanding roster of clients, including some of NZ’s highest budget advertisers
- Inclusive, friendly company culture
- Uses a plethora of the latest digital tools
Reporting to the Managing Partner, this is a very senior role within the business so it's a great chance to step up into a highly visible and impactful position. You’ll lead a key agency account – an iconic New Zealand financial brand. Working very closely with this client, you’ll develop exceptional senior-level relationships as well as lead and mentor a team.
- Be the main contact for a high-spending New Zealand financial brand, building excellent senior relationships
- Develop innovative, effective digital strategies
- Lead and mentor a team
- Work with one of the most digitally-savvy clients in the country, all the while being supported by committed and knowledgeable internal colleagues
We're looking for a senior level candidate with a sound pedigree within media agencies. You’ll be a digital expert with strong examples of leading digital strategy across all channels. With solid team leadership abilities, you’ll relish the opportunity to work with a digitally-savvy client.
- Media agency background
- Superb experience in developing digital strategy
- Ideally, a track record in working with financial clients
- Proven skills in managing and mentoring a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3037C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.