Join this leading, international travel brand in a 6-month contract role and make an impact with email marketing and paid social media marketing.
This globally renowned travel brand is a step above others, with unique services and an innovative approach. They have a large and well-resourced digital marketing team, and stunning offices. They have a friendly team, several of whom have been there for many years, and offer an inclusive culture that welcomes all backgrounds.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll work on email marketing campaigns using Salesforce, and will also drive social media strategy across paid social and organic channels. There is also a little bit of conversion rate optimization work involved too, but nothing too heavy. This role offers plenty of variety and you’ll get a healthy mix of strategy and implementation, so it’s the ideal way to diversify your experience with an incredible brand.
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to create successful digital strategies
- Plan, create, analyse, and report on Salesforce email marketing campaigns
- Develop social media strategy across organic social and paid social options
- Drive brand new influencer marketing strategy
- Get involved in a little bit of conversion rate optimisation
With proven experience in using an enterprise level ESP such as Salesforce, Marketo or IBM Campaign Automation (ideally, Salesforce), you’ll be well-versed in email marketing and able to run this important channel with ease. Paid social is also a major component, so experience across all social channels is essential, as well as being savvy to influencer marketing. Great attention to detail and an eye for optimization is essential too, as you’ll be ensuring that digital campaigns are the best they can be.
- Proven experience with Salesforce or another enterprise level ESP platform
- Solid knowledge of paid social strategy and implementation
- Sound skills in the full breadth of social media channels
- Optimization experience across copy and websites
- Exceptional stakeholder communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and troubleshooting ability
Click APPLY or contact Amelia for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3068C
Job’s not quite the right fit? Send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll keep you updated with the freshest jobs in digital media, digital marketing and ad tech.
You can also follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn to see our latest jobs.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432