A great opportunity to step up into one of the largest media agencies in New Zealand and work on a high-profile retail brand.
My client is one of New Zealand’s most awarded media agencies, managing some of the country’s largest-budget advertisers. They are part of a global network of agencies - so this is your chance to join a stable and well-established business that has international standing. With stunning offices in central Auckland and a warm, positive work culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- One of New Zealand’s most medaled media agencies
- Outstanding roster of clients, including NZ’s highest budget advertisers
- Inclusive, friendly company culture
- Stunning offices in central Auckland
This is a 6-month contract that works exclusively on one of NZ’s top brands. It’s a fast-paced role which is very client facing and perfect for someone who likes working with big budgets and multi-tasking.
As a digital specialist you’ll be responsible for digital planning and some execution and will help to lead a team of planner/buyers. You’ll also get involved in workflow management, digital upskilling and operational improvements across the wider Client Service team.
- Digital strategy and execution for one of NZ’s largest retail brands
- Day-to-day planning and buying of campaigns that are set to grow significantly
- Help to improve processes and client relationships
We are looking for a seasoned digital planner buyer with experience in working on large accounts. You’ll be a great multitasker with a real eye for detail, and great with clients.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and implementation
- Understanding of all digital disciplines (SEM, SEO, programmatic buying, social, mobile etc.)
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills
- Ideally, people management experience
- Significant experience with large clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 3033C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.