Use your digital media planning and buying experience to step up into a role where you can coach and mentor your own small team and really focus on strategic, impactful digital planning.
This highly-regarded media agency is one of the largest in New Zealand. 2018 was a very successful year for them with multiple prestigious awards, several important new client wins and a large expansion of the team. 2019 promises to be an even bigger year and they have exciting plans for ongoing growth.
- One of NZ’s largest and most awarded media agencies
- Work with some of the largest advertisers in the country
- Stunning offices in central Auckland
- Collaborative, consultative, client-led approach
Reporting to the Digital Director, you’ll work with a portfolio of large-budget accounts. You’ll learn your clients’ businesses thoroughly, understanding their business objectives in detail, then deliver outstanding digital media plans that delight your brands. You’ll also have the chance to coach and develop junior team members, so this is a great first step towards line management.
This role involves a lot of client-facing and team work, so you’ll enjoy being part of a tight knit team of digital experts.
- Work with large-budget advertisers
- Deliver digital media plans that support clients’ business objectives
- Work with internal team to gain client approval for digital plans and recommendations
- Present effectively and persuasively to clients
- Work effectively with the strategy team, participating fully in creative sessions and briefs
With strong digital planning and buying experience, you’ll have a good understanding of planning fundamentals across a number of digital channels. You’ll be looking for that next step up and will be keen to take on the challenge of coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong client facing and handling abilities
- Desire to be an active participant in creative sessions and workshops
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Ability to coach and mentor junior members of the team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3029C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.