An outstanding opportunity to work within an award-winning SEO/SEM Search team and deliver SEO strategies for a major NZ retail brand.
This highly-regarded digital marketing agency is one of the largest in New Zealand. 2018 was a very successful year for them with multiple prestigious awards, several important new client wins and a large expansion of the team. 2019 promises to be an even bigger year and they have exciting plans for ongoing growth.
- One of NZ’s largest and most awarded digital marketing agencies
- Work with some of the largest advertisers in the country
- Stunning offices in central Auckland
- Collaborative, consultative, client-led approach
This is your chance to join one of the top SEO/SEM Search teams in the country. Reporting to an exceptional SEO Director as your line manager, you’ll work exclusively on a large retail brand that’s a household name in New Zealand. This will give you the chance to deep-dive into the client’s business, becoming a true subject matter expert in their specific area of retail.
From scoping of work, to audits, to UX and Google Analytics, your SEO strategy will play a key role in the wider marketing strategy handled by the agency.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional relationship with your assigned client
- Work on SEO projects & processes from briefing stage through to implementation and ongoing reporting and analyses
- Liaise with the SEO Director to ensure that workloads are carefully managed and projects delivered on time and in scope
- Continue to develop both SEO Technical and Content knowledge as well as UX and GA/Analysis skills
We’re looking for a digital marketing expert with proven skills in managing SEO campaigns, either in-house or for an agency. You’ll have a good understanding of the challenges of working on a large brand account and will bring sound experience in using search tools such as Screaming Frog, MOZ, Buzz Sumo and/or Bright Edge, as well as Google Analytics.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering effective SEO strategies for a large brand
- Deep knowledge of industry-leading search tools such as Screaming Frog, MOZ, Buzz Sumo and/or Bright Edge
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics
- Excellent client-facing abilities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3028C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432