Your chance to join a fun tourism brand and create SEO strategy in a flexible 6-month contract role.
This renowned tourism brand has been responsible for creating fantastic international adventures for several years, headed by a passionate leadership team who have decades of industry experience between them. They’re based in modern offices and offer plenty of perks such as flexible working hours, company mobile, and easy access to local entertainment & restaurants.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll lead on-page and off-page SEO activities by optimising on-page content, devising the off-page strategy, carrying out YouTube SEO as well as SEO-focused marketing campaigns. This is a hands-on, highly analytical role, tasked with driving company growth via organic search.
- Conduct weekly SEO audits and traffic reports
- Create and/or optimise copy and landing pages
- Implement effective SEO content strategies
- Execute off-page SEO outreach strategies
- Use video content and cross-channel promotions to build YouTube subscriber base
You’ll bring proven experience in all things SEO, with sound knowledge in a wide range of SEO-related tools. As you’ll be sitting within a wider busy marketing team, exceptional communication skills and understanding complex brief needs will be essential too. This company also thrives on creativity, so you should bring an aptitude for problem solving and creating brand new ideas.
- Demonstrable track record of success in SEO
- Knowledge of SEO research tools such as SEMrush, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog and Google Trends
- Ability to effectively identify SEO-focused site issues and opportunities, and prioritise how to address them
- Up to speed with current and digital marketing techniques and best practices
Click APPLY or contact Amelia for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3067
Job’s not quite the right fit? Send us your CV (email@example.com) and we’ll keep you updated with the freshest jobs in digital media, digital marketing and ad tech.
You can also follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn to see our latest jobs.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
SEO, search engine optimisation, SEO Manager, Contract
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432