An exciting and rare opportunity to set the social media and digital content strategy for a large retail brand.
My client is a large retail brand with a great name in the industry. They are taking huge steps forwards with their digital presence and have an extensive, world-class marketing team in place - so there is plenty to learn here and lots of room to grow your career.
- Large retail brand
- Exceptional digital leadership within the business
- Large, motivated and well-established marketing team
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Modern work environment based in Auckland
This is a brand-new role within the business – meaning you can mould it as you see fit. Reporting to a very experienced Digital Marketing Director, your job is to develop and implement this brand’s social media and digital content strategy.
You will develop a new digital content strategy that harnesses suitable social channels and targets key social audiences. Your strategy will bring products to life, grow sales and further the brand's positioning. This job is highly strategic as it involves defining the brand’s position on digital content and social, getting buy-in from internal stakeholders and becoming the social champion for the business. You’ll be supported by a Social Media Executive.
The role involves a lot of creativity and may, on occasion, involve taking photos using a DSLR camera to ensure an authentic, relatable, organic feel to the digital content being used.
- Develop and implement an effective and engaging digital content & social strategy
- Manage all social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Use your creative skills to develop social-specific content (images, video and written)
- Lead, mentor and inspire a Social Media Executive
We’re looking for a creative individual who has proven experience in setting & delivering digital content and social media strategy. You'll have a strong understanding of the various social channels and will bring vision to what sort of digital content can be used to harness those channels' effectiveness.
- Strong experience in setting digital content & social media strategy
- Highly creative approach
- Persuasive and articulate with the ability to influence internal stakeholders
- Ideally, experience working within the retail vertical
- Decisive, results-focused and solutions-oriented
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3044C
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432