An exciting and rare opportunity to set the social media strategy for one of New Zealand’s best known retail brands.
The company is a well-known retailer, the sort of brand you can be really passionate about. They sell a huge range of products across multiple categories and have a large, world-class marketing team in place.
- Well-known, large New Zealand retailer
- Exceptional digital leadership within the business
- Large, motivated and well-established marketing team
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Modern work environment based in Auckland
This is a brand-new role within the business – meaning you can mould it as you see fit. Reporting to a very experienced Digital Marketing Manager, your role is to develop and implement this brand’s social media strategy across multiple social channels.
As this is a large business, you’ll liaise with lots of product-experts within the business to create social buzz and engagement before new lines are launched. To do this, you’ll create social-specific content (images, video and written) for all social channels. You’ll have access to the in-house production team as well as professional photo shoots for visual content…. however, they’re keen for you to create ‘social-only’ visual content using your own DSLR camera for a really authentic, relatable, organic feel to the social channels. You’ll be assisted by a social media junior who will also report directly to you.
- Develop and implement a world-class, multiple channel social strategy
- Manage all social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Use your creative skills to develop social-specific content (images, video and written)
- Lead, mentor ad inspire a Social Media Executive
We’re looking for an experienced and creative social media professional. You’ll be skilled in setting effective social media strategy, executing your strategy on a day-to-day level, and measuring its success. Passionate and inspired, you’ll have a track-record in creating and delivering engaging and visual social content.
- Strong experience in social media
- Proven background in building, implementing and measuring impactful social strategies
- Highly creative with the ability to use a DSLR camera
- Ideally, experience working within the retail industry
- Decisive, results-focused and solutions-oriented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and quoting Job ID: 3026 or by calling us for a confidential chat.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3026
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Social Media, Retail, Digital Marketing, Social Media Manager, Digital Strategy
share this job
speak to us
Office: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Mobile: + 64 (0) 22 122 3432