This is your chance to specialise in cross-channel, strategic digital planning at one of NZ’s best media agencies. There is no buying or implementation in this role – it is pure strategy and planning across display, programmatic, social and search for some of the country’s largest and most innovative advertisers.
This is one of New Zealand’s most respected digitally-led agencies. Based in central Auckland, they have an extensive team of digital specialists and work with some of the largest advertisers in the country.
This is an agency that everyone wants to work at, it has a fabulous reputation and is often cited by our candidates as a place they'd love to join.
It's going from strength to strength and has attracted some of the country's top digital talent - including the line manager for this role - so you'll be surrounded by people to challenge, motivate and inspire you to achieve your best work.
- One of New Zealand’s top digital agencies
- Stunning office in central Auckland
- Smart, motivated and organised approach
- Well established client relationships with large-scale advertisers that run local and global campaigns
- Use all the latest digital tools and technologies
As a Strategic Digital Media Planner, you'll create strategic digital media plans for a portfolio of clients. The media buying and execution is all done by another team – so this job is 100% about the media planning part of the picture. This will be across all digital channels, particularly display, programmatic, search and social.
- Take client briefs and develop a strategic approach to digital plans, supported by Digital Managers
- Following on from the media strategy, work alongside the Digital Manager to brief partners and assess the responses from partners
- Liaise with creative partners and manage timelines with the Digital Managers and Implementation teams.
- Oversee campaign implementation and digital media buying
You’ll bring a solid background in digital media planning and buying to the table. Alternatively, you may have a social planning background and be looking to diversify your experience into a broader array of digital channels.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and buying, or social planning
- Client facing abilities
- Demonstrated skills with DV360, Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV - or if you’d rather, please feel free to call us for a 100% confidential chat about the position.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3032C
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.