ID 5347476

Senior Digital Performance Lead

If you want to know more about this candidate, Campfire is available to speak to you 24/7 on 09 320 5752.

Casey O’Leary
Recruitment Consultant
PERMANENT: $130K - $160K
Auckland | AVAILABLE 4 Weeks
5-8 years EXPERIENCE

This individual is a strong digital candidate who’s come from an impressive brand-side background, and more recently gained agency-side experience.

In their current role at a global media agency, they were responsible for developing and implementing the digital strategy for their client portfolio and ensuring they were reaching their goals and targets. They have technical skills across performance marketing and are proficient from strategy to implementation. Before this, they worked at a global brand where they were 70% strategy, planning and building for 8 brands across 10 international markets with budgets up to $2 million per year, and the other 30% was spent on the tools, running campaigns, here they were also involved in e-commerce strategy mapping. This candidate is a very ambitious high performer who loves a challenge, and the ability to really prove their expertise. This candidate is now working with Campfire to find a new role.

Skills:

Analytics | Data Manipulation | Digital Marketing Strategy | Digital Optimisation | Leadership Skills | Market Research | Paid Search & Social | Project Management | SEM/SEO | Teamwork | Tech Savvy

If you want to know more about this candidate, Campfire is available to speak to you 24/7 on 09 320 5752.

Casey O’Leary
Recruitment Consultant

    Similar candidates

    Can’t find who you’re looking for?

    Get in touch – we have thousands of active candidates on our database.